- Increased cleaning and sanitisation of stores - We pride ourselves on not only our customer service but presenting well maintained and clean stores. We are taking extra measures to ensure your orders are prepared safely and hygienically. We are wiping down stock, counters and terminals and staff are following hand washing guidelines as laid out by NSW Health. We will continue to take direction from the Australian Government Department of Health on preventative measures.<br>
- Contactless payment - All transactions will be contactless at this time (card only)
- In store sanitising station - Available at the front counter for the use of customers and staff.<br>
- Deliveries - We will continue to fulfil online orders. To help protect you, all deliveries will be given authority to leave and will be contactless.<br>
- Click & Collect - Our free In Store Pickup service has been reintroduced for your convenience during this challenging time.
We continue to fulfil online orders and serve our customers to the best of our ability. We are experiencing a high volume of orders at this time. Our team are working hard to dispatch all orders promptly within our three day processing period, however there may be delays and we will do our best to keep you informed. Australia Post and other delivery services are experiencing delays due to the high volume of parcels at this time. These delays are beyond our control however we will happily assist you in tracking your order if required. We thank you for your continued support and appreciate your patience during this time.
As a community we need to be thoughtful of those around us, be kind to one another and listen to the expert advice. Please stay home if you are unwell. You can shop online from the comfort of your home and our staff would be more than happy to assist you via email at email@example.com. We look forward to assisting you as best we can during this unprecedented and challenging period.
The team at Seaweed and Sand